Welcome to the conference track where CMS analysts, thinkers, practitioners, experts, and vendors converge to shape the future of the industry. Engage in lively discussions, share feedback, and ignite inspiration in an invigorating atmosphere.
Get ready to explore cutting-edge topics like headless architecture, performance optimization, security, and privacy. Dive deep into business and content-related subjects that will equip you with valuable insights. Additionally, connect with practitioners who will present real-life case studies, offering an insider's perspective on their CMS approaches.
This is the ideal platform to stay ahead of industry developments, foster collaboration, and gain a behind-the-scenes understanding of CMS strategies.
6.30 - 7.00
Social Event: Morning Run
Join the morning run to prepare for a day of learning and networking. We will run about 25 minutes at a relaxed pace.
We meet in front of Radisson Blu
8.00 - 9.00
Breakfast & Registration
The conversation starts at breakfast. Have one or several cups of coffee and get a great start to the rest of the day.
9.00 - 9.15
Welcome to the conference by our host Janus Boye
9.15 - 10.00
Keynote: Lessons from the canvas - Dodging the digital wasteland
For digital experiences to suck less... For your website to stop being so incredibly boring... You need to transform your world of incremental improvements, reliance on CRO tactics, and cut through all internal fights over who gets to have the most pixels on your homepage.
Design thinking and other innovation processes helped. But those methods don't always lead to high-quality digital moments.
This opening keynote will tell you about those who know the most about how to insist on the quality of the end result of your digital experiences.
Are you ready to insist on brilliance and obliterate the boring?
10.00 - 10.30
Coffee, tea & networking
10.30 - 11.15
The age of composable: redefining skills and make-up of your content team
Moving to a composable architecture with headless or decoupled content technology is making many organisations wonder:
“How will my content team be able to use them”?
In this session, we’ll look at how content skills and roles (especially content strategists) are evolving and specialising, how technical and organisational architecture should align, and what that means for the future of content teams.
Download slides (as PDF)
11.15 - 12.00
Rethinking headless CMS with visual collaboration and live preview
Headless CMS is no longer the new kid on the block. Enterprise adoption is happening quickly, but along with that come some myths that we'd like to bust!
Join us for an exciting and interactive session as we dive into the world of Headless CMS and explore how modern features, like layout composition, visual collaboration and live preview, can revolutionize the way you manage your content.
- Modern User Expectations: Discover why users now demand a more contemporary experience from web software. We'll delve into the evolving landscape and discuss how expectations have shifted towards a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- The New De-facto Standards: Explore the rise of live collaboration features, including "who is here" functionality, drawing inspiration from the seamless experiences offered by Google Docs and Office 365. Learn why these features are becoming the industry standard and how they can transform your content management workflows.
- Enterprise Solutions: Uncover the needs of enterprise users who are seeking an easier way to visualize their Headless CMS content on the primary front-end – their website. Gain insights into how a modern Headless CMS can meet these expectations and provide a smoother editing and preview process.
Live Session Highlights
- Breaking the Tradeoff Myth: Witness how Headless CMS can coexist harmoniously with WYSIWYG editors, allowing you to maintain a modern design system without compromising on live preview experiences.
- Agility in Action: Immerse yourself in a live demo featuring Agility, showcasing a revolutionary collaborative experience. Experience co-editing of items in real-time, witness the power of live preview functionality, explore the "who is here" presence feature, and discover the impact of visual commenting on your content creation process.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to reshape the way you think about Headless CMS. Join us for an engaging session where we'll bridge the gap between modern design expectations and powerful, collaborative content management. Together, let's redefine the future of digital experiences!
12.00 - 13.00
13.00 - 13.45
Digital Experience is a team sport
Join us for an insightful discussion on the evolution of digital experience platforms (DXP) and the importance of inclusive collaboration among all team members.
The traditional approach of the monolithic DXP, while catering to marketers, often neglected the developer experience.
As a result, the industry witnessed a shift towards SaaS headless CMS tools designed exclusively for developers, inadvertently leaving marketers behind.
Pieter will shed light on Sitecore's visionary perspective on the future of DXPs—the concept of a composable DXP.
Sitecore recognizes the significance of embracing a team-oriented approach to building compelling digital experiences. Whether you're a business leader, marketer, IT professional, or developer, Sitecore's vision focuses on the needs of every team member.
In this session you will gain valuable insights into how Sitecore is bridging the gap between marketers and developers, fostering collaboration, and empowering every individual involved in the digital experience journey.
13.45 - 14.00
Coffee, tea & networking
14.00 - 15.00
Come join 2 x 25 minutes of informal roundtable discussions to get answers on your specific questions or help others by sharing your expert knowledge.
15.00 - 15.15
Coffee, tea & networking
15.15 - 16.00
Don’t get stuck on legacy. The real story about composable and agency dependencies
Developing a modern and composable setup drives many new challenges, that you need to understand and mitigate – suchs as:
- More vendors - More complexity
- More orchestration - More custom code
- More custom code - More agency lock-in
In world where composability and MACH is on many agendas, it is important to understand the actual business needs and how you in the future can avoid many of the pitfalls of complexity, custom code/technical debt and agency lock-in.
Peter Munk (Global Equistrian Group) and Toke Lund (Enterspeed) has both worked in the LEGO Group and Salling Group together, and nowadays they are engaging in a customer and buyer relationship with the clear target of simplifying the tech stack (incl. CMS), use standards and avoiding agency lock-in.
16.00 - 16.15
Coffee, tea & networking
16.15 - 17.00
Small Feature Award
What’s the small feature that really makes the product way better? Is it a small design change, an elegantly engineered new piece of functionality or something else?
In this new contest, we celebrate the unsung heroes of the workplace: The small features that make all the difference.
18.30 - 21.30
Social Event: Networking Dinner
Location: Aarhus Street Food
All participants and speakers are invited to the conference networking dinner. This is quite a popular party!